For a two week period, starting on Friday, November 13th, Springbank Park For All Seasons Agricultural Society (SPFAS) will not be providing ice rentals for team or group sport activity including practices, games, or competitions. If you have further questions regarding facility rentals, please contact the SPFAS Administration Office at 403-242-2223 or email us at .
All SPFAS facility rentals are expected to follow the guidelines listed in the “Guidance For Sport, Physical Activity And Recreation” from the Government of Alberta.
While visiting the SPFAS facility, please make sure to follow our facility COVID-19 Guidelines:
- Masks are strongly recommended in the SPFAS facility
- Please maintain 6’ physical distance from all visitors and staff at all times
- Practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Follow directional arrows when in the SPFAS facility
- Spectators are permitted up to the occupancy of each bleacher area (Red Dutton – 33, Joe Phillips – 22)
- Only one spectator per participant is permitted, up to the occupancy limits noted above
- Spectators are only permitted in the bleacher area, spectators are not permitted to be in the SPFAS hallways or lobbies
- If bleacher occupancy is full, please visit the SPFAS Lounge (LiveBarn is located there), the SPFAS concession, or wait in your vehicle
Parents, Guardians, and Drivers – please do not wait in the SPFAS hallways or lobbies to pick up your player after their activity has finished. Please exit the facility once their activity has finished and wait outside or in your vehicle for your player.