The Springbank Park For All Seasons Agricultural Society is a non-profit agricultural society registered with the Province of Alberta. SPFAS is also registered as a charitable organization with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Subject to CRA compliance requirements, SPFAS is able to issue charitable receipts for financial donations.
As a non-profit organization, SPFAS certainly appreciates receiving financial donations that can assist with funding operation activities, special events or capital development projects.
Examples of specific purposes for which financial donations can assist SPFAS are outlined as follows:
- For a specific capital project (SPFAS has a policy and practice in place whereby new capital projects will be considered as a priority when related funds are provided to finance them).
- For operation of a specific SPFAS facility (Outdoor rink, soccer fields, football field, or other venue)
- For general SPFAS operations (Donated funds would be allocated to the Operating Budget)
- For a SPFAS sponsored event (Annual Springbank Fall Fair, or specific components of the Fall Fair including the 5K & 10K Fun Walk & Runs and the Kids Zone)
- For acquisition of a specific piece of sports, medical, or other type of equipment (To replace equipment that is worn out, or to enhance the equipment available at SPFAS)
- For offsetting maintenance costs for a piece of equipment or facility
To obtain additional information with regards to making financial donations to SPFAS, please contact the General Manager via email at email@example.com or click on the Paypal donate button below
SPFAS is very grateful and appreciative for every financial donation received. Each contribution is utilized to support the users of SPFAS facilities as they play, socialize and enjoy a wide array of events at SPFAS.